Thursday, December 10, 2009

Uhm, it's COLD


I do love making these lovely personalized sterling silver charms. I love helping others give great gifts. I love hearing how much someone loves their charm or their necklace or their bracelet. I love making them by hand and seeing something turn from nothing to fabulous.

I do not, however, like being out in my garage when it is 11 degrees outside. (This is where I work the magic...it is a VERY messy process).

I have my trusty Mr. Heater out there with me. But I find that I am practically standing on it trying to get warm, and then I have one scorched leg and the other has frostbite.


So... trying as I am to get all these Christmas orders out on time, if yours isn't delivered by Santa, just know it is because I am still standing upright frozen solid in my garage waiting for Spring to thaw...

No comments:

Post a Comment