Thursday, January 28, 2010

Runner's World

I must start by saying I was very happy to get this large order.  Ecstatic in fact. 
But then I had to actually make it and get it shipped.

I had NO IDEA how long it would take to put together 450 keychains in those teeny tiny bags with my sticker on them.

And then put them in those beautiful blue organza bags with my card in them.

And then tie the Runner's World card on them. (They are gifts for race directors from Runner's World at a convention this weekend).


And then find a box big enough to ship them.
And then pay an arm and a leg to overnight a 40lb box.
I was so exhausted as I stayed up all night getting them done to ship today.  
I was tempted to leave them out in hopes that Rumplestiltskin would stop by, but decided better of it.

(P.S.  These very cool key chains will be available on our site very soon for you to personalize!)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a humungo order! Lucky race directors! Love your packaging BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! and good luck with all that! I just found out you guys have a blog. I ADORE your jewelry and can't wait to see you at the Princess Expo. Grabbed your button =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pull all nighters all the time for my EBay shipments. It ain't pretty, but we do what we have to do. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete