Saturday, January 2, 2010

They are all done and on their way!


Ahhh.... I finally got all the Christmas orders out. All the Rush Orders out. All the expo orders out. And now I just don't know what to do with myself.

Guess I get to go play in the snow with my kids. :)




And how is this for the funniest way to start the New Year?



We came home late on New Year's Eve (Early New Year's Day!) to find an 8', 200lb snowman blocking our driveway. A nice big "Welcome Home" and "Happy New Year" from our neighbors. I laughed so hard I had tears. I pulled my sleeping kids out of the car so they could appreciate it. Which they didn't.
Thanks to the Neighbor on the Right and the Neighbor on the Left for starting my year off with a nice big laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment