I am Erin, the one who used to stamp all the charm creations. I use the word "used" because we (meaning me and my family) recently found out that we will be moving! I actually enjoy change and I love going new places and meeting new people...but that still doesn't mean it's easy by any stretch of the imagination. Thankfully, even with the move, I still be able to be a part of the ideclare! team and that makes me happy!
The exciting thing for us about the move is building a house. Choosing all the finishes, colors, carpet, etc., has been fun but it has been super time consuming and super stressful! My kids are sick of me being on the phone, I am sick of me being on the phone, and by the end of the day I just don't want any more words to come out of my mouth....I am sick of TALKING!!!!
We found the house after it was already started so while there are things I would have done differently, I am really happy with the things that I am able to add....except that I keep going over budget. :/
Change is necessary and change is good....for me at least. :)
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment