Friday, June 29, 2012

10 Years!!!

Today, Matt and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary!! We met in Jackson Hole, WY working at a Boy Scout camp. He was my boss. I suppose one can say that I slept my way to the top. It has been fantastic! We've had our rough moments but even during those time I can honestly say I didn't get sick of him. My feelings of love may oscillate but I never want to be without him. I know I would be difficult to be married to. I have an exorbitant amount of energy, I'm nerdy ( I choose books over movies all the time.) I laugh at everything. I have a difficult time taking anything serious and I run a lot. Most of our Saturdays have included long runs and a tired Jo. But, he doesn't seem to mind. In fact he encourages the laughter and talks me into pushing myself harder in everything I do. I would be less of a person if Matt wasn't in my life. So three cheers to Matt. I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely commentary from my favorite next-to-the youngest daughter-in-law on the subject of marriage to my favorite youngest son.

    ReplyDelete