Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My crew!



School has ended & summer has begun!  For me & my family, this brings a lot of excitement.  Goodbye homework, bedtimes, schedules, and clean house.  Hello sleepovers, swimming, birthdays, day trips, staying up late watching movies, & a constant cluttered house (this last one I am not really looking forward to).  Let me introduce you to my crew! 


My husband & best friend, Greg!  
Greg & I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary this past week.  We first met each other in junior high (his locker was right next to mine), started dating our senior year in high school, & have been together ever since.  I couldn't ask for a better friend & companion!

Ernie, 13 yrs. old,
loves to play the trumpet, piano, video games & is an honor student





Maddy
 11 yrs. old



Loves to put a thumbs up in photographs, to play the clarinet, piano, anything with art & is also an honor student.


  
Thomas, 8 years old,
my birthday buddy (we share the same birthday), loves to play soccer, baseball, basketball, & will be playing football in the fall


Reagan (Ray-Ray), 5 yrs old,
is my baby and FULL OF LIFE!  
She loves to dance, sing, & play with her friends.
She is now, officially, a KINDERGARTNER!
(My youngest in kindergarten??????  Yes, I feel OLD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment